I was busy creating stuff at the beginning of this year and I totally neglected my blog? Well, now I can finally show you the stuff I was busy creating. I received my first DT kit from Scrappin' Patch, and had to create a couple of different things with the contents. First, I played with the gorgeous My Little Shoebox "Little Birdie" range. Following are the 3 layouts I designed, using mostly this product range. Details of products used are here.


I loved these products, and they are definitely papers I would have picked for myself, so I was pretty happy playing with them. And I like that I made 3 completely different layouts from them.Next, I got just a couple of items to make some budget projects - I made the following 2 layouts and 2 cards for just on $10!! - I was pretty impressed with that!

I love the She Said layout; and because I had limited products, I really had to stretch myself, but I ended up with a layout I wouldn't normally have done, but am very happy with. I love the card too! These are also not colours I normally use, and I had to really search to find a photo that suited. But sometimes it's really good to do something out of the norm. And I love my little flowers on my layout! I was very impressed with my sewing skills, lol...

The photos on this layout are terrible photos, but they are a reminder of a really fantastic night, so I wanted to scrap them. Making them pretty small helps, I think. I think my girlfriends would not be happy to see these photos in print, but luckily they are not scrapbookers and don't know about my blog, heehee!
And finally, I am very happy that I am going to the Sketchbook Retreat in about 5 weeks - I was freaking out a little that DH might be working that weekend, but he has it off, so phew, it's all stations go!! I can't wait - and maybe this year I might actually get some layouts done, lol. I'm going to be sharing a ride and a room with the lovely Liz (Scrapdizzy) and her good friend, Amanda, whom I have only met a couple of times, but she seems very nice, so it should be a good time. I am also really looking forward to seeing some of the girls I hung out with last time, like Megan, Hannah and Annelie, and getting to know Delys, who is on the Scrappin' Patch DT with me, a bit better this time - if she is going, I'm not sure. Not sure who else is going, but should be fun.
Oh, and I also wanted to say a big congrats to Liz, for being asked to join the Scrappin' Patch team as a Guest Designer - welcome on board Liz, looking forward to working with you!!
Ok, it's late now so bedtime. I need to post again soon, so keep an eye out for me in the next couple of days. Enjoy the rain!


4 comments:
Tracy, these are all beautiful! Thanks for sharing them...Love the kit!!!
They are all so beautiful, Tracy!! You certainly have been very busy - but it was worth the wait, thanks for sharing them!
Looking forward to hanging out at the retreat too :-)
Absolutely beautiful work Tracey!
I love the brown's, a bit different fromyour norm, but you used it so well.
Tracy, your art continues to blow me away. So very talented, you are!
Can't choose a favourite, they are all uniquely stunning.
I do love the quote of she said, classic!
Also, love the photo of you and your sisters.
Have fun at retreat.
Post a Comment