Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where To Start...

Hmm, maybe with another apology for being such a slack blogger...!! I really do enjoy blogging, but I don't understand how all you others out there in blogworld manage to do it all. I can barely keep up with my scrapbooking and family, let alone blogging. Well, I can't promise anything, but in less than a week I will be back home, my family will all be back in their homes, and Aurelia will be back in kindy, so things will be back to their 'normal' state of affairs, and I should be able to blog a bit more often - I hope.

I am writing this from my sister, Leanne's house in Tauranga, on my little nephew's computer. Our other sister, Nicky, is over from London, and even our Aunty Margaret has flown up from Christchurch to be with us all. We are having a lovely time, even if the house is a little crowded. We are just hanging out, spending time together, and Aurelia is having a ball playing with her cousins. Oh, I promised to show a picture of my new baby Niece, so here she is - little Georgia-Rose:


Isn't she just adorable? This was taken a few weeks ago, she has grown so much in that time and is now 7 weeks old!! Her mum is doing an amazing job looking after her and her 12-year-old brother and 2-year-old sister.

Now, another reason for my non-blogging is that I have been busy creating stuff for Scrappin' Patch. Here is a sneak peek of a 3-layout Class Kit I created using My Little Shoebox papers. This kit is available for purchase here, along with another sneak peek. I am so excited; something I have created is available for people to actually buy!! Of course, I hope someone actually buys one, lol...



A lot of cool stuff has been happening over at Scrappin' Patch. The Stars In Your Eyes competition is really hotting up; and now that the competition is mid-way through, Adrienne and Pauline have put up an extra prize for the winner of the next challenge - to scrap a layout like Jolene Pienaar. Check out the details here. My good friend, Liz, is doing really well in the comp so far, go Liz!! I have yet to comment on the entries for Lori's challenge in the gallery, but I have had a quick look, and they really are stunning. Will comment soon, I promise!

The very lovely ladies on the Design Team are also hosting some challenges for the long Waitangi Day weekend coming up; and each challenge winner will receive a cool RAK. Sneak peeks of the challenges are here. Unfortunately I am unable to join in, being here in Tauranga, but I can't wait to see all your entries.


As part of the Holiday Inspiration on the forum and blog, I recently made this school bag tag for Aurelia, and we both love it! After making it, I laminated it to make it hardwearing. You can read more details and see more pics here.


Lastly, as some of you may know, it was my birthday recently, and no, I am not going to tell you how old I am, but I am willing to share some pics from the very loud, raucous, and fun, party I had on Saturday night. Well, I can't show you any photos yet, but go visit Danice's blog if you want to have a bit of a laugh. We had an awesome night. I was so lucky to spend the evening with some of my lovely friends, Danice, Liz, Kim, Rana and my little sis, Nicky. I will post some photos next week when I am home.

Well, I think that is enough for today. I hope to do another post before the end of this week; late one night again probably, while my nephew, Caleb, is asleep!

Bye all!!

12 comments:

Katepai said...

Oh that layout looks gorgeous Tracy. You have done so well with what you were given. Hope I can too!!

KAtr

Anonymous said...

Firstly, happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. From the look of the photos on Danice's blog, it was lots of fun ;-)

Love the look of the sneak peek, can't wait to see MORE!

dizzy Lizzie said...

great post Tracy and glad no terrible photos of me are up!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back.LOL.

I was the same,don't worry life does get busy and our blog's will be there when we get back.

Beautiful layout!!

Serena said...

Great to see another blog - I have been checking from time to time. I have been thinking your birthday must have happened. Your neice looks so cute - did you take that photo? What am I still doing up so late? It is the only time I really get on the computer. Have a really special time with your family. Serena :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good year ahead - more DT works and more scrapping goodies! Seriously, i am wishing you have the best of everything, best as in you will see something good out of ordinary things that happen in your life, best as in you will enjoy and savor even the little moments...

Love the sneak! and the tag...

Danice said...

I am going to go into hiding now.. anyone know the words "I will survive"? id not, check out the vid on my blog LMAO.... *running away very very fast*

Trace said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with you family Tracy!

Anonymous said...

Just because I love love love your work.
wanna say I have chosen you for "one lovely blog" award
Check out my blog to get the logo.
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog.

Smiles and sunshine coming your way.

Serena said...

Just love love love that cute pic of your neice you posted. Can't wait to see how your style changes/develops - love what you do and that's not going to change!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tracy. Well I need to apologise for being late commenting. Did read this post the other day, then got distracted by some little people.

Wow, the family time sounds fabulous. Just hanging out with each other is the best! Keep making the most of it and DON"T worry about the blog/s, lol.

That is one of the most adorable baby photos I've ever seen!

Also, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the school bag tag. Am bookmarking this post so I can have a go myself. We have another wee person starting school mid next month and he would love one of these personalised tags.

Anonymous said...

Everything you create is son inspiring Tracey!!! Loving that sneak!!

Also - check my blog… Consider yourself challenged!!

;)