I especially want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who left kind wishes for Aurelia's birthday; we really appreciate it, and we had a great (but busy) week - as you will see tomorrow!
I will leave you with the layout I completed - at the last minute! - for the Sketchbook Olympics, Challenge 1 - Cycling!!
I am pretty happy with it, but realised too late I had stuck the pp and photo down too low, and now there is too much white space at the top, and too much busy-ness at the bottom, so it is not too balanced, but I loved working with these colours - the red really stands out. And I love this photo of my darling. We had to use dot paper and circle embellies, so I made the flowers out of circles, and the green paper is dotted. AC Thickers, again! Thanks for looking and I will see you all again tomorrow!
I am pretty happy with it, but realised too late I had stuck the pp and photo down too low, and now there is too much white space at the top, and too much busy-ness at the bottom, so it is not too balanced, but I loved working with these colours - the red really stands out. And I love this photo of my darling. We had to use dot paper and circle embellies, so I made the flowers out of circles, and the green paper is dotted. AC Thickers, again! Thanks for looking and I will see you all again tomorrow!
3 comments:
Absolutely S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!
I LOVE your style, Tracy. This page is beautiful, it really is.
I think it's just gorgeous!! Makes me want a girl just so I can do a girly page... LOL
thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog as well, much appreciated... :)
its amazing what you se and what I see because I dont see what you do, I see a gorgeous layout that I could not take my eyes off yesterday in the gallery and Iw as thinking heck if thats your last minute scrapping style then I want some of that.
Post a Comment